Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Scary Story



         Sometimes I have collapsed from anemia. I collapsed in the street from anemia at 10 years old. At that time, my father deftly caught me as I fell, so I was fortunate that I wasn't hurt. But   I got bruises all over my body. My father said, " If I helped you, you will be hurt your head." After that, I rarely have collapsed from anemia through high school, and I have gotten bruises all over my body or I have been hurt my body.  I am worried and frightened of anemia. I was under medical treatment, and I ate a medicine. So now I became healthier than I was at that time. I always am afraid of having anemia again. If I will collapse from anemia that someone helped me, I will probably die by serious hurt. So I exercise regularly and have invigorating food to stay healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment