Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Story



         My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they said “Yes.” We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door opened loudly. We went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we were so tired and hugry. We wanted to leave the house, but we had to stay the old house because we were very wet and very cold. Inside the old house was very dark and very quiet, outside the old house was very dark and it blew a strong wind. We were very scary, so we started to talk about funny story to overcome scary mood. Suddenly I wanted to go to restroom by a stomach upset, but anybody didn't want to go with me restroom because of scaried. I thought we needed to a flashlight to go to restroom. We started to find something that  instead of a flashlight, and we finally found small lighter and went to restroom together. We overcame to fright together till tomorrow morning. After that our friendship was very strong.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I like your scary story. In fact, if I was in your place I will never go to restroom in this scary house.

    Marwah.

    ReplyDelete