Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome to Korea

       
      If you travel to other country, you have to follow their country rule. Because it's different their county's custom, culture, and etiquette in the world. My country is Korea. If you will visit to Korea, you will follow pieces of my advice. My country's taxi fee is very expensive and my country's road is very complex,  so you are good to take a bus or a subway for save money and time. Almost people who  visit Korea have to visit Seoul of capital of my country. However I recommend my country's mountain and a Buddhist temple, too. My country is very important table etiquette. For example, don't eat yongers before eat one's elder. Because we respect to elder's. My country always welcome to visiter in the world.

1 comment:

  1. NAM: u forgot to give me the phone number because when i travel yo your country maybe i nees your help.:)

    ReplyDelete