Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dreaming of Paris



Dreaming of Paris


      Wow! The amazing, beautiful, colored painting caught my eye as looked through the art gallery in the magazine. The wonderful looking spaghetti had my taste buds go go crazy while I was looking at the advertisements. The fresh smelling garlic bread made my mine go insane as I saw it sitting by the spegetti. The pretty looking building made me want to jump in the magazine. Yes, Paris is where I want to go if I could choose to go anywhere. I always wanted to go to Paris since I was little just looking at the pictures in magazines makes me so mad that I never went there. Paris is known for there beautiful paintings they have many art gallery there. One of the paintings I saw was by a very famous artist named Marc changall. That painting is so old but it is so unbelievable that they still have it in gallerys. If I went to Paris the first place I would like to go is one of their art galleries. If your wondering why I would like to go there is because I love drawing. Drawing is one of my passions that's why I would like to go to a art gallery first. Also, I would like to visit during your trip. Some must-see spots in Paris are: the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre (art museum/ palace that has the Mona Lisa and other famous works of art), the church of Sacre Couer at Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysees, the cathedral of Notre Dame, the palace of Versailles, and the Catacombs. For many, a trip to Paris is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the City of Lights. Planning my trip doesn't have to be stressful with a few key tips. I can plan the vacation of my dreams to Paris!



6 comments:

  1. I like Pris too! It is a fashion paradise!^^
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is the beautiful country . You should try to go there at least one time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is the beautiful country . You should try to go there at least one time in your life.

    Nathya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, I like arts also. I didn't know before about you like arts. Certainly, Paris is a city of art and beauty.

    Marwah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Richeal! I like Paris too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The city of romance! Its just gorgeous, loved your post rachel! ^_^

    ReplyDelete